National Donut Day is upon on on June 5, 2020 and you know what that means, right? A day devoted to indulging in one of our favorite snacks! It’s the perfect excuse to let the kids eat donuts for breakfast, break your diet (even if it’s for one donut bite) and enjoy the sweater things in life.
To help you celebrate the national day devoted to the delectable treat, we’ve compiled some of the best places to indulge in your donut fill in the Inland Empire. While there are tons of places to visit, here’s where you can get the best donuts in the IE.
Plus it’s a great way to kickoff summer fun and support local businesses!
- Baker’s Dozen Donuts in Corona
- Southern Maid Donuts in Corona
- Linda’s Donuts in Riverside
- Freshh Donuts in Riverside
- Donut Star in Chino Hills
- Painted Dough in Chino
- Heavenly Donuts in Norco
- Donut Bar in Temecula
- Hole-N-One Donuts & Bagels in Murrieta
- Krispy Kreme in Menifee & Ontario
- Cake Among Us Bakery, Donuts & Wedding Cakes in Rancho Cucamonga
Donut Deals for the day include:
- A free donut of your choice while supplies last at participating U.S. Krispy Kreme locations and drive-thrus (no purchase necessary and lasts until the 5th)
- A free classic donut of your choice at Dunkin’ donuts with a purchase of a beverage (at participating locations).
- Check with your local donut stores on Friday for more deals and offers by checking out their social media channels!
Of course, these are just a few options to try, but if you have a shop around the corner from your home, nothing beats a quick family outing for some delicious donuts the whole family will love!
Here are a few more ways to celebrate National Donut Day!
Decorate Glaze Or Plain Donuts
Let the kids create their own donut masterpieces by buying plain or glaze donuts and then letting them go at it with frosting, sprinkles and more! It’s the perfect way to keep them entertained, get creative and have a sweet snack – all at the same time.
Plan a Donut Picnic
After you pick up some of your favorite donuts, head to the park and to have a picnic on the grass. Don’t forget to bring a blanket and some drinks to go with your donuts!
Order some donuts from various spots around the Inland Empire and then cut them into bite-sized pieces and taste away. Talk about which ones you love most and why. Then create certain categories and award the shop! Think Best Glazed, Best Filling, Most Artistic and the like and then give the winners a shout out on social media for friends and family to checkout, too.
Drop Off Donuts To Friends And Family
Buy a few extra donuts and drop them off to family, friends and even some essential workers and first responders. Write a quick note (we love “Donut give up”).
Donut Coloring Page
Eat your donut treats while coloring some of our special donut coloring pages! Download them here.
What’s your favorite donut flavor!?