Mother’s Day is fast approaching and it’s the one official day out of the year that moms get the recognition we all deserve. But this year’s Mother’ Day is going to look a bit different due to the global pandemic and the possibility that we might all still be instructed to follow stay-at-home orders. But just because the special day to celebrate moms isn’t going to be celebrated as we normally would, doesn’t mean mom doesn’t deserve a celebration of her own! There’s still tons of things and way to show mom how much you care, appreciate and love her, so we’ve come up with the perfect Gift Guide sponsored by Life Back medical.
Life Back Medical focus on preventing and repairing life-altering conditions, including hernias, varicose veins, carpal tunnel, weight loss procedures and more. Located in Corona, many of their non-invasive procedures are done on Saturdays as outpatient surgeries. Visit www.lifebackmedical.com for more information on their treatments and weight loss solutions. Check out all their articles here!
Local Gift Ideals For Mother’s Day 2020
When you support a small, local business, you’re supporting a dream, family, friend, or neighbor. And now, more than ever, we need to support local businesses as much as we can. For Mother’s Day, think about gifting mom something special from these amazing small and local businesses. We’re pretty sure mom will LOVE her gifts even more knowing that they helped a small business.
- A day at the spa with a gift card to Glen Ivy. Located in Temescal Valley, Glen Ivy is famed for its massages, pools and overall relaxing bliss every mom would love to experience for a day (once the stay-at-home orders are lifted and they’ve reopened).
- A new do at Lather Studio! The upscale salon will transform mom’s do and have her feeling super special after not being able to get it done in quite a long time. A gift card would be amazing for her to spend a day getting primped and pampered.
- Wonderful gifts from Cursive. Not sure if mom would want some handcrafted soaps and lotions or a new plant holder? Get her a gift card to one of the cutest shops in the area!
- Every mom loves candles and Velas and Wicks is a local small shop that has the best smelling soy wax candles that are all hand poured. She’s available for local pickups just in time for Mother’s Day.
- Invest in mom’s health and wellness with a gift card to one of our numerous gyms featured in our Fitness Guide here. Whether she prefers pilates, bootcamps, personal training or stroller workouts to meet other moms, gifting her a gift card to one of these local business will help with her health goals.
- The cutest clothes and accessories can be found at Birdie Boutique off of Main and you can still order from their IG or purchase a gift card for her to shop in store at a later date!
- Nothing says R&R like some time at Float State! Gift mom a relaxing day focused only on her with a gift card she could use in the future. Or better yet, gift her a subscription!
- After being indoors for so long, mom is going to want get out and get her normal beauty regime going again, so why not help her out with a gift card to Steadfast Beauty?
- After being stuck at home for so long, at-home facials aren’t cutting it for her anymore. That’s why she’ll adore her gift card to Simply Beautiful Skincare Studio, where she’ll be able to get a customized skin regime made just for her.
- Shower mom with delicious treats from local bakers featured in our Birthday Guide (under treats). In particular Sugar Hues has amazing Mother’s Day specials that’ll delight her taste buds.
- Since nail shops are closed, mom will definitely love a set of Red Aspen stick ons by Torie’s Nails In A Dash!
- Since moms are hardly ever in photographs (they’re the ones usually taking them), gift her a session with local photographer Winters Wonderland Photography (she also sells some amazing lipstick, too). s
Gift Ideas From Littles
No Mother’s Day would be complete with something special from the littles. Moms always love a homemade gift from their kids and here are some ideas that will definitely delight!
- Homemade cards are always loved. Get out the glitter, stickers, markers, paint and any other glitzy accessory and let your kids get to town on a card for mom!
- Handwritten notes from older kids will be cherished forever and even bring a tear to mom’s eyes.
- Framed photos never get old, which is why pictures always make a special gift (bonus points if it’s a picture of her and the kids).
- Special coupon book that allows mom to redeem chores, hugs, kisses and more.
- Put on a special performance for mom. Whether it’s a song, play or just silly dances dedicated to making mom smile and giggle.
Additional Gift Ideas Mom Will Love
Thank goodness for Amazon and online orders, right? If you can’t make it to the store, here are some great gifts moms will love that you can order and have it delivered right to her front door.
Stila Correct And Perfect All In One Color Correcting Palette
Mom will look and feel her best using the Stila Correct and Perfect All-In-One Color Correcting Palette. She’ll be able to cover pimples, dark mom bags and more with the help of her new favorite makeup accessory.
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush
The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer Hot Brush is a game changer and will help her perfect her mom hair so much faster and easier. She’ll never go back to her normal blow dryer ever again!
Mom will love these cute Pearl Headbands that will elevate her #mombun! They come in beautiful colors that will match everything in her closet.
The Magic Of Motherhood Book
Mom will love reading this fun and cozy book that will help her feel as if she’s not alone in her motherhood journey. This curated collection of honest stories weaves together the love, joy, and magnificent heartache of motherhood.
Gold Magnetic Monthly Calendar Dry Erase Board
Mom is going to be busier than ever after the pandemic so help her keep her schedule on point with this sleek and modern dry erase board she’ll love updating.
Wine Glass and Bottle Bundle
Choose mom’s favorite color for this useful wine bundle that includes two 120z. wine tumblers and one 25oz wine bottle. She’ll love using it with her mom BFF!
And thanks to our Affiliate link sponsor Amazon for making this wish list possible!